Accelerate Your Career
Explore the landscape of early childhood education from previously unseen angles. Understand more about children and the sociocultural communities they inhabit. Integrate these insights with examinations of classrooms and schools to better serve diverse populations of young children and their families.
UNT’s accelerated online Master of Science in Early Childhood Education program is designed for those who want to learn how to better respond to increasingly diverse populations through inclusive, culturally responsive and linguistically rich curriculum. Our master’s students critically examine the nature of early childhood classrooms, centers and schools in order to reconceptualize what it means to teach and care for young children. This knowledge translates into skills that can be applied across research, policy and practice settings, preparing our graduates to be advocates for children — whether it be better teachers, more reflective administrators or more critical researchers and policymakers.
Worried that your busy lifestyle will get in the way of making your career goals a reality?
Our accelerated online program is the solution.
- Convenient. Participate online or in person.
- Flexible. 5 available start dates and 8-week courses available.
- Affordable. The university has been named one of America’s 100 Best College Buys® for 22 consecutive years
- Adaptable. With the option to take one or two courses at a time, you can set your own pace to best fit your needs and goals.
- Respected. UNT is ranked 3rd in Texas as a best online school by AccreditedSchoolsOnline.org
How does this degree advance my career?
This program is a perfect fit for:
- Those who want to gain advanced knowledge in their field
- Educators who want to be better qualified for advancement opportunities
- Expert developers of curriculum
- Those who want a stepping stone to a doctoral degree in Early Childhood Education
“I was drawn to the lower cost of the online courses compared to the traditional two-year track. But, most of all, I was drawn to the convenience of never having to drive to campus. Working toward my degree from my couch made the experience far more enjoyable.”
accelerated online program graduate
Don’t delay! Next session starts March 18.
Did you know?
Early childhood studies program ranked 3rd in Texas and 39th in the South by Best-Education-Schools.com
Online graduate education program ranked 13th in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.